- You must be a registered Chiropractor or Chiropractic Student to use and purchase from this site.
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company, with attribution to you as its source.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts through its use of the Kajabi website platform to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- Neither the company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or maintaining the site and/or any content on the site shall be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the site. Without limiting the foregoing, all content on the site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials in the site, the results of the use of such materials, the suitability of such materials for any user’s needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any user’s expectations, or their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction. The company likewise does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees that you will earn any money using the site or the company’s technology or services. You accept all responsibility for evaluating your own earning potential as well as executing your own business and services. Your earning potential is entirely dependent on your own products, ideas, techniques; your execution of your business plan; the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques offered and utilized; as well as your finances, your knowledge and your skill. Since these factors differ among all individuals, the company cannot and does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees regarding your success or income level. The company does not warrant that use of the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, the content, and/or the materials available on this site are free from bugs or viruses or other harmful components. You assume all responsibility for the cost of all necessary repairs or corrections. The company shall not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third party website or third party service provider. Any such problem shall be governed solely by the agreement between you and that provider. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- In no event shall the company be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, reliance or consequential damages, whether foreseeable or not, including, but not limited to, damage or loss of property, equipment, information or data, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill, cost of capital, cost of replacement services, or claims for service interruptions or transmission problems, occasioned by any defect in the site, the content, and/or related materials, the inability to use services provided hereunder or any other cause whatsoever with respect thereto, regardless of theory of liability. This limitation will apply even if the company has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the federal laws in Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- This program is 16 Modules, and the investment of $15,824.00 AUD includes 10% GST.
Modules cannot be purchased individually.
- By applying and being accepted, you are agreeing to 16 payments of $989.00, the first being paid with your Application. You are agreeing to have the remaining 15 monthly payments of $989.00 debited automatically from your credit card. All payments are in AUD and include 10% GST. The monthly payment schedule commences on 11th October 2021, with final payment on Dec 11th 2022.
- Attendance: As this is a complete program, by being accepted you are agreeing to attend all modules as scheduled. Online sessions will be held via an internet classroom-style platform, and Face to Face will be held in Melbourne.
Times for Online and Face to Face modules, and Melbourne venue are to be confirmed.
- Absence: We understand that extenuating circumstances may occur. By prior arrangement only you may be granted permission to be absent from up to 2 modules across the 16 modules. You must however still fulfil all the requirements of that module in order to complete the course.
- Requirements: It is your responsibility to adequately prepare for each module by fulfilling the reading and other requirements of that module, which will be available in your online portal.
- Log in: Your log in is unique to you as a registrant in this program. These details must not be shared. Failure to comply with this will result in immediate expulsion from the program.
- Withdrawal: The Diplomate in Neuro-developmental Paediatrics program clearly outlines the Modules and information included. Please ensure that it fits your learning outcomes BEFORE you purchase. Should you choose to withdraw from the program for any reason, in consultation with the Company further automatic payments for modules not yet attended will cease. Contact [email protected]
- Recommencement of Diplomate program: Should you wish to join a future Diplomate program, you must apply to [email protected] to have your prior Diplomate modules recognised.
- If for any reason the program is cancelled before commencement, all delegates will be notified by email, and all monies paid will be refunded in full.
- Hours of face-to-face classes to be determined.
- Online classes - These are in *Melbourne time. (*Melbourne is on AEDT from Oct 3 2021 - Apr 3 2022)
Saturday: 2pm - 6pm Sunday: 10am - 2pm
- Attendance is required at the online components of this course. They are not recorded for later viewing.
Last Updated: Oct 7 2021